Learn about the new 2013 and 2014 compilation and review professional standards, which represent the most significant changes to compilation and review services in over 30 years. Review pertinent, specially selected standards from earlier years.
Cecil "Pat" Patterson, Jr., CPA is an award winning author, speaker, and discussion leader for continuing education courses and numerous state societies. His degrees include a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Business Administration. In addition to being in charge of his own CPA firm for over thirty years, Mr. Patterson has experience at the national CPA firm level, at the corporate level as a chief financial officer, and as an adjunct professor at the university level.
His firm is involved in the full spectrum of CPA activities including auditing, accounting services, federal and state corporate and individual income tax preparation, and consulting services to clients, businesses, and other professionals. The AICPA recognized the firm for its work in the “virtual office” field.
• Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
• Member, Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
• Member, Executive Committee
• Member, Board of Governors
• Member, MEGA CPE Conference Committee
• Member, Accounting Show Committee
• Trustee, Educational Foundation, Inc.
• Member and Former Chair, Continuing Professional Education Committee
Honors and Awards include:
• Outstanding Discussion Leader, FICPA
• Outstanding Author, FICPA
• Distinguished Discussion Leader, New York Society of CPAs
• Outstanding Committee Award, FICPA